I’m also doing my best to teach others! I’ve been teaching at university and organizing the local Code Club in Tromsø for the last couple of years. On this page I’ve tried to list all of it below with some links to source code or other materials. Although I believe that everything I do at the University should be open, I was unfortunately not allowed to open-source everything I built for the uni courses!
Teaching and Projects at UiT
- air:bit Project Leader. More than 10 schools in Northern Norway build and code air quality sensor kits (air:bits) designed at the School Laboratory. Using their air:bits they collect air pollution data from Norway. School Laboratory @ UiT.
- Introduction to coding with the BBC Micro:bit, School Laboratory @ UiT.
- Creating web sites from scratch using HTML and CSS., School Laboratory @ UiT.
- Introduction to Arduinos and electronics. , School Laboratory @ UiT.
- Spring 2015, INF-3203 Advanced Distributed Systems.
- Fall 2014, INF-3200 Distributed Systems, teaching material.
- Fall 2013, INF-1100.